Miraca Life Sciences Registry
What is the Miraca Life Sciences Registry?
Miraca Life Sciences Patient Registry of Hematopoietic Diseases is a multi-center, observational outcomes database designed to collect data on the demographics, presentation, diagnosis, treatment, resource use, and outcomes of eligible patients who previously have undergone Miraca Life Sciences hematopoietic diagnostics testing.
By contributing patients’ data, the medical community may gain insights into patient management for specific hematopoietic diseases.
What are the features & benefits of the Miraca Life Sciences Registry?
- The Miraca Life Sciences Registry does not require any change to the way the physician manages his/her patient.
- Registry data is entered into a user-friendly, online portal, accessible 24/7.
- Subjects enrolled in the Registry count toward meeting ACoS Cancer Program Research accrual requirements.
- WIRB-approved verbal consent model.
- No quotas/volume requirements to fulfill.
- All Registry data required is already in your patients’ clinical medical records.
Participation guidelines have been separately determined by the Miraca Life Sciences Registry team, pursuant to a protocol which has been approved by an independent Institutional Review Board (IRB).
How does the Miraca Life Sciences Registry work?
Detailed data from hematopoietic diagnostic testing completed at Miraca Life Sciences is integrated with patients’ clinical data (demographics, diagnostic, prognostic, treatment and outcome data). This information is collected and tracked over time in three intervals: enrollment, one year and five years/off-study.
Who is considered an “eligible patient”?
Bone marrow and comprehensive peripheral blood cases are invited for enrollment into the Miraca Life Sciences Registry if the following minimum inclusion criteria are met:
- Minimum of 3 technologies
- Flow Cytometry
- Working Clinical Diagnosis is included in one of the following disease categories:
- Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MDS/MPN)
- Acute leukemias
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Participation in the registry is voluntary. All patients who meet the protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria and who are seen within a participating physician practice are potential candidates for this registry.
Download our overview sheet
Request more information from our team