Research on Eosinophilic Esophagitis by Miraca Life Sciences
Prior to 2008, research on EoE in peer-reviewed publications was scant.
Miraca published a landmark paper on EoE: Eosinophilic Esophagitis: A Prevalent Disease in the United States That Affects All Age Groups (Gastroenterology, 2008).
Additional EoE research published by Miraca GI pathologists:
- Inverse Association of Esophageal Eosinophilia With Helicobacter pylori Based on Analysis of a US Pathology Database (Gastroenterology, 2011)
- Subepithelial Fibrosis is a Distinctive Characteristic of Eosinophilic Esophagitis (Research poster presented at the American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting 2014)
- Low Prevalence of Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Hispanics and Asians in the United States (Research poster presented at Digestive Disease Week 2014)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis is Associated with an Increased Prevalence of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Research poster presented at the American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting 2013)
- Lymphocytic Oesophagitis: Clinicopathological Aspects of an Emerging Condition (Gut, 2012)